The Blue/Red light on top of the heart rate monitor is flashing and it won’t turn off!
- The Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitor needs to be reset- plug it into a charging terminal that is connected to a wall outlet. This should reset the Rhythm+ and a red light should start blinking- indicating the Rhythm+ is charging
- If plugging the Rhythm+ into the charging terminal does not reset it immediately, try(one or all of these):
- Plug the Rhythm+ into the charging terminal and hold the power button for 3 seconds
- Unplug the Rhythm+ and hold the power button for 3 seconds
- Plug the Rhythm+ back into the charging terminal
There's no light on top of the heart rate monitor, but the sensor light is blinking and it won’t turn off!
- This is a rarely seen error- try following the Blue/Red flashing error instructions from above and reach out to the Mighteor support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).