Why won't my battery charge?
- Make sure plastic film on Rhythm+ sensor (bottom side of the Heart Rate Monitor) is removed
- Make sure user is using a wall outlet and a USB wall adaptor, not just the USB cable
- A blinking red light indicates the Rhythm+ is charging
- A solid blue light while plugged into a charging terminal indicates the Rhythm+ is fully charged
- Full charge time is about 2 hours and should last for ~5 hours.
- Make sure the charging connector is fully clicked into the Rhythm+ you should line up the metal prongs on the charging connector with the metal indents on the bottom of the Rhythm+