What is the dedicated Mightier tablet?
The dedicated Mightier tablet comes with certain payment plans in order to take the guessing work out of compatibility.
Q: Why didn't Mightier come pre-installed on my tablet?
A: Mightier is an application that is downloaded from the Google Play store and/or the Apple Store. Whenever we update Mightier, the updates are sent to these two stores. Both of these stores require a login in order to download and update apps, and we let our customers use their existing Google Play or Apple store accounts. We cannot make Google Play or Apple accounts for customers.
Q: I already have a google play account, can I use that?
A: Yes! just enter your Google Play email address and password when prompted, this will let you access the google play store where you can download and install Mightier.
Q: I don't have a google play account, how can I install Mightier?
A: Not to worry! Setting up a Google Account is free, and it doesn't require accurate personal information. The below guide will coach you through creating an account:
IMPORTANT: Before you log into Google Play and download Mightier, make sure you're connected to the internet! You can do this by tapping "apps" -> "settings" -> Wifi. Select your network and enter your password. You are now ready to begin installing Mightier!
1) Once you've turned on the Galaxy Tab A and gotten to the home screen, tap the "Mightier" application - this will take you to the following screen:
2) If you already have a Google Play account, enter your information and login. (Note: your google play account is not the same account that you sign into hub.mightier.com, that is your mightier account) You will be directed to the Mightier page and can click "install". If you don't have an account to use, simply click "create a new account"
3) To create a google play account, you need to enter a name. This doesn't have to be your real name, but can be if you'd like. Enter your name, and click Next.
4) Enter a birthday. Again, this does not have to be your actual birthday. When you're done, click "next"!
5) Create a Google Play email address. The application will let you know if the username you entered is already taken or not. When you're done, click "next"!
6) create a password for this account. Write this username and password combination down in case you need it in the future! The app will tell you if the password is strong enough or not. When you're done, click "next"!
7) Google will now as you to enter a phone number. If you'd like, feel free! Although, you do not have to. If you don't wish to enter a phone number, scroll down on the white section and click "skip". You have to scroll down on the page to see this option.
8) you're at the final steps for setting up a Google play Account! Customize the privacy options you'd like, and when you're satisfied, click "I agree"
9) Now that you have an account, google will prompt you to login. Once you login, you will automatically be directed to the Mightier page, where you can click "Install". If you are not directed there, simply hit the home button on the bottom of the tablet, and tap the Mightier icon on the home screen again.
10) Once Mightier is installed, simply tap the icon on the home page. Mightier will launch, and prompt you to login with your Mightier account. Your Mightier account is the same account you log into hub.mightier.com with, it is different than your google play account. You will only be asked to log into Mightier once, unless you purposefully chose to logout in the future. Once you're logged in, create a player and enjoy the games!