- How does the 30-day trial work?
At the time of check out you will be charged the initial fee for your selected plan. The 30 day risk-free trial begins when you receive your package. If it doesn't work for your family, you can cancel your subscription and return the device for a full refund. It's that easy!
A return can be initiated through your account or by contacting the Family Care team before the end of your trial.
- Do I return the heart rate band if I don’t want to continue with the subscription?
We only ask that you return the band if you cancel your trial in the first 30 days.
- Do I return the pre-programmed tablet if I don’t want to continue with the subscription?
We only ask that you return the tablet if you cancel in the first 30 days.
- What is the return policy?
You may cancel your trial during the first 30 days for any reason. We stand by our program and want to make sure it works for your family
- Can I use my own heart rate band?
You will need to use the heart rate monitor provided by Mightier which is setup to work with our app.
- What if my equipment breaks or arrives broken, how do I request a replacement?
If the heart rate monitor, tablet or chargers stops functioning within the first 12 months, please contact the Family Care team so we help troubleshoot the cause. If our team is unable to resolve the issue we will provide a replacement.