Having trouble with some of the Mightier technology? We're so sorry about that! We want you to have the best experience possible. Here are some tips that are often helpful in solving heart rate monitor, tablet, login, and connection issues.
- Charge the tablet and the heart rate monitor before getting started and frequently between play session
- If you have any issues with the tablet, try rebooting it by holding the power button down for 10-15 seconds while it is powered on
- Connect to Wifi. If you are stuck on the WiFi connection screen, the WiFi password was likely entered incorrectly. See Wifi and Connection Troubleshooting.
- Enter your email and password that you created at checkout. Forgot your password? No worries! Reset it here.
- Place the heart rate monitor snugly on your player’s non-dominant bicep. Some parents say, they think of it like putting on a blood pressure cuff. This placement will provide the best reading. Watch our video for wearing the heart rate monitor!
- There are two bands in your kit. If the band on the heart rate monitor is too big or small, see if the other band fits better. Find more information about adjusting the band here.
- It might be difficult getting back into blue when you start, that’s why we’re practicing. Try putting the tablet down and focusing on your chosen strategy. It’ll get easier with practice! To understand how the games respond to the player's heart rate click here.
If you're still experiencing any issues, please contact us, so we can provide personalized troubleshooting with you.
Our team has a variety of technical and clinical backgrounds, and we want to help you get the most out of Mightier! You are able to reach a Mightier expert any day of the week via phone, email or live chat.