It takes a few moments to set up your heart sensor before you begin your first play.
- Remove the protective sticker from the back of the heart sensor.
- Connect the sensor to the charger and charge for 1 hour before playing.
- Power the device on by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds. To turn the device off, hold the power button for 5 seconds.
- Adjust the band to find the right fit. Make it snug but be careful not to pinch the skin!
- Find your spot. We recommend wearing the heart sensor on the upper forearm (followed by the bicep or shin).
- Launch the Mightier App and wait for Mightier to connect with the heart sensor. It will automatically connect. You do not need to connect the heart sensor to bluetooth ahead of time.
Have a question, or running into trouble? Check the Technical Help section in our Help Center or reach out to our Family Care Team. Our tech experts would be happy to help you.