All of our memberships include a 30-day guarantee that starts on the day you purchase. If you aren't satisfied within 30 days, we'll refund your purchase. For customers outside the US, the original shipping costs will not be refunded. As always, our Family Care Team is available to answer any questions.
You can manage your Mightier subscription and update your credit card and billing information using the online Parent Hub in your browser.
1) Log into the Parent Hub using your Mightier email address (usually the one you used to purchase Mightier)
2) Click "Account" on the left side of the screen.
3) Your subscription details will be under "Program Plan.” Your payment details will be under "Payments"
4) Change your payment method by clicking "Request Update" under “Payment Method.” Clicking "Request Update" will send you an email with a link to update your payment method.
Mightier is designed for the whole family, so your Mightier membership can be shared among family members. In fact, we encourage parents and siblings to create Mightier accounts! Each player will have their own player name under your family account, and they can share equipment.
We track individual player progress and stats in the Parent App. Some families prefer to have their children use individual tablets, so they can play simultaneously. If you believe that multiple devices are best for your family, that’s fine! However, in order to avoid losing play data, it is important to:
- Be connected to the Internet when you play.
- Double-check that your data is synced before logging out. To sync your game data from your tablet, follow the instructions here.
Having multiple children play under one account will not increase the price of your membership.
Have a question? Our Family Care Team is available to help any time.
Accidents happen - we understand.
If something breaks during or outside of your guarantee period, let us know! New and used replacements can be purchased from Mightier.
We have two shipping options, depending on your needs and location. For all orders within the contiguous US, and under $50, standard shipping can be added for an additional fee of $8, or expedited shipping can be added for an additional fee of $18. Please note, for International customers, shipping rates and applicable taxes, VAT, duties, and fees are calculated at checkout based on the shipping destination. Unfortunately, international shipping cannot be shipped with expedited delivery.
To order replacement equipment or accessories, contact the Family Care Team.
Mightier is compatible with many devices. Before ordering additional equipment, check to see if you have a compatible device already at home. You might want to use that instead! The Mightier App is available in each of the Android, Amazon and Apple iOS app stores. If you have a personal device, check our minimum system requirements here to see if it is compatible with Mightier.
If you prefer, we can ship a new tablet (with a charger) or a refurbished tablet (with a charger). Cases for tablets can be purchased at an additional cost.
Replacement/extra Heart Sensors:
We can send you a new or refurbished heart sensor, as well as replacement armbands.
- For customers in the US, we have two shipping options, depending on your needs and location. For all orders within the contiguous US, and under $50, standard shipping can be added for an additional fee of $8, or expedited shipping can be added for an additional fee of $18.
- For International customers, shipping rates and applicable taxes, VAT, duties, and fees are calculated at checkout based on the shipping destination. Unfortunately, international shipping cannot be shipped with expedited delivery.
Additional Notes: Additional equipment is not eligible for the 30-Day Guarantee; only subscription fees are refundable. Replacement tablets and heart sensors are not refundable. Additional purchases may include tax.
If you’d like to purchase additional or replacement equipment from Mightier, please reach out to the Family Care Team. We’re happy to help answer questions and process your order!
The Mightier Parent App gives you real-time insights into what your kid is accomplishing with Mightier, so you can make progress with the program as a family.
Monitor playtime. See weekly stats. Track progress. Get insights.
You’ll also have ready-at-hand activities, tips & insights, parental controls, account management tools, and easy access to the Family Care Team.
The Mightier Parents Community Facebook group is a place to ask questions, swap stories and trade tips with other Mightier parents. It’s YOUR space to connect with other Mightier parents, about Mightier and about parenting Mightier kids.
Running into a roadblock? Ask other parents how they got through it.
Want to hear success stories? Other parents are here to share.
You’ll also read curated articles and tips from our Science and Learnings teams, hear about monthly Mightier parent and kid events, new games and updates, and can join Mightier kid contests and activities with fun stickers and prizes. The community is a private group for parents and caregivers with an active Mightier subscription. To join, click here.
What if I’m not on Facebook?
If you don’t have a Facebook account or would rather not participate, we also provide a selection of articles and activities in our Member Resources center. In addition, we send regular emails to active Mightier families highlighting the latest Mightier updates, articles, contests, and new program features.